The DOW Contest is now closed.
CONGRATULATIONS to the winner Neel H.
Check out the Call the DOW Leaderboard here to see who guessed what!
[+] Terms and Conditions
- Participants in this contest must be an existing account holder at HollywoodSportsbook
- Only one entry per week per customer allowed
- All entries must be submitted on Friday, Saturday or Sunday for the following week's market close only via the website Entry Form
- The weekly winner will be the entrant with the guess that is closest without going over, to the official Dow weekly closing figure (usually Fri. 4PM EST)
- You must submit your guess for both the weekly closing figure and June 29th Grand Prize figure on the same Entry Form
- Weekly winner wins $50 which will be added to their Hollywood Sportsbook account if the winner is an active player or $25 if not. Active is defined below
- If no one hits the exact June 29th closing price, the weekly winner with the closest guess without going over, will be awarded $250 substitute prize if they are an active* HW player, $125 if not
- Contest entry ends May 27th 2012. Last entries accepted can be submitted on either May 25th, 26th, or 27th for the following week's close.
- To win the $50,000 Grand Prize, the eligible entry guess must match the June 29th Dow Jones Industrial Average (DOW) closing figure exactly to the correct decimal point i.e. 11435.98
- $50,000 Grand Prize will be paid in monthly payments of $415 for 10 years starting August 1st 2012
- You will be responsible for any and all taxes related to prize money
- Multiple weekly wins are allowed
- Winning Funds will be placed in the respective account within 3 days
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- Hollywood reserves the right to change or amend this contest at any time
- Standard rollover rules apply
- Void where prohibited by law
- General house rules apply.
- *ACTIVE PLAYER DEFINITION: For purposes of this contest, we define ACTIVE as a player who has made a minimum $100 in deposits within the prior 90 days of their submitted guess. If the winner is determined to be ineligible for the ACTIVE player award, then he will be awarded the INACTIVE player prize amount.
Hollywoodsportsbook.com | where the ACTION'S at