RACE OF THE WEEK
Place a "To Win" wager on a horse with 2:1 or greater odds in the highlighted race and we'll DOUBLE your winnings if that horse wins.
The "Race of the Week" information is published every Monday for a Saturday or Sunday race. Additional info updates posted on Fridays...
Ready to win? Then, visit the Racebook on race day to place your bet.
Race of the Week:
King Edward Stakes will be this week's option for the "Race of the Week Promotion"
Day: Sunday, June 23rd – estimated post time is not available at the moment
Race: not available at the moment
Race of the Week:
King Edward Stakes
3 Year Olds and Up
Distance:: 1 Mile
Date: Sunday, June 23rd
The King Edward Breeders' Cup Stakes is a Canadian Thoroughbred horse race run annually at Woodbine Racetrack in Toronto, Ontario. The Grade II turf race is open to horses aged three and older and is raced over a distance of one mile (8 furlongs). Run in mid June, it currently offers a purse of $200,000.
Named for Edward VII of the United Kingdom who had been crowned king in 1901, the race was created the following year with its first running taking place in 1903 as the King Edward Gold Cup. It was raced on dirt at the Old Woodbine Park until 1958 when it was moved to Woodbine Racetrack and changed to a turf race. Renamed the King Edward Breeders' Handicap, in 2007 it became a Stakes event.
Come back Friday for more Race Details
Terms and Conditions
- The 100% Win Bonus is on 'Win' bets only placed in the Racebook.
- To qualify for the 100% Win Bonus, the 'Odds to Win' wager must pay out 2-1 or greater.
- Maximum Win Bonus per single winning wager is $100.00.
- The 100% Win Bonus will be credited within 48 hours.
- HollywoodSportsbook.com reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
- All Hollywood bonuses are for recreational players only.
- Standard rollover terms apply.
- This promo is only available to clients who have not taken a withdrawal in the last 30 days.
- House Rules apply.